What's on Lu's Mind?
This may surprise you,
trying to figure out what is on my mind,
deciding if in fact I actually have a functioning mind,
wondering if what is on my mind is on the mind of the general population is almost a full-time job.
Here's the skinny:
1. I will never again go to HEB on Sunday in the month of November. The number of people there was just disturbing. I found it so
2. I need an explanation for why all those people were at HEB anyway and not at home where they belonged sitting in front of their TV watching the Texans lose.
3. We need some sun around here. I'm seriously coming down with the psychological condition brought on by lack of sunlight. I have tried to counteract the symptoms by methodically eating every piece of chocolate I've found in this house, but still, some sun would be a kick.
4. My next post will contain pictures. I had some kind of awful 'blog picture storage overload' at which time ear-piercing alarms sounded and I was banned from uploading anymore pictures to my blog. I had to use all the technological savvy I could muster to delete a bunch of photos from my earliest blog posts. I've been busy getting rid pictures of batter in Texasware bowls, fruit in Texasware bowls, and Texasware bowls.
5. I promise I will limit the number of Texasware bowl pictures in upcoming posts.
6. I went to Sam's and in keeping with Warehouse ShoppingTradition bought duplicates of everything I thought I didn't have, but which it turns out I did have, and neglected to buy any of what I really needed.
It's Monday People.
What's on your mind?