Happy Valentine's Day!
It's time to get mushy and sentimental.
It's time for a list.
* I've edited this about 5 times and cut back on all my wordiness and rabbit trails in The Chief's honor.
Today it's all about the facts.
Just like The Chief likes it.
Things I Love About The Chief
(In no particular order)
1. He has put up with me for almost 29 years.
2. His integrity.
3. His "Engineery" ways.
4. His love for our sons.
5. His work ethic.
6. He makes me laugh (a lot!)
7. He puts up with me.
8. He loves The Weege.
9. His willingness to help absolutely everyone.
10. The godly example he sets as a husband, father, son, and son-in-law.
11. He's funny when he thinks he's funny but he's not.
12. The careful way he has always handled our finances.
13. The way he cares for my parents.
14. He can fix absolutely anything, and then it works better than before it broke.
15. He's really, really smart.
16. He's generous.
17. Did I mention he puts up with me, and he loves me?
18. He's really cute.
19. He makes me want to be better wife.
20. He's my best friend.
I Love You Chief!
Happy Valentine's Day to Everyone!
(Oh, and PS, since The Chief never reads the blog, some of you might give him a shout-out that you read something about him!)