Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Linky Linky Lu






Hi everyone.

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm proud and delighted to be a guest over at Fresh Start Stories (Click Here) today!  My writer pal, Bev, is featuring a couple of my most popular recipes and I'd love to have you click over there and check it out.


Bev's an award-winning author and a dear, dear friend. She's recently released her third book in the popular Seasons of Cherryvale series. You can check it out on her website or click Here! to order yourself a copy.

(Or ten copies if you are so inclined.)

(They would make awesome Christmas gifts.)

(Or how about that hostess gift you need to pick up before your first Christmas party?)

You'll love it. And her too!

Promise.

1 comment:

Beverly Nault said...

Aw shucks, thanks, Lu! And thanks for making my site so much sweeter! <3 U!