Sunday, November 4, 2012

Get the Magnifying Mirror. We've Had a Makeover!


Welcome to the new look of Mudpuddle!

I hope you like the makeover as much as I do. Not only is the look new and bright, it's also a bit more user friendly. Making comments on the posts is less of a hassle (Amen!), you can click on the above tabs that will link you directly to all your favorite posts about Weegie or The Farm, and you'll also finally be able to locate all my wonderful recipes by clicking on the Recipe tab.

I am very excited.

My very favorite new gadgets are the
 

and the 


buttons!

These will allow you to print all your favorite recipes straight from the blog or save them to your computer.

***Now this takes some setting up on my end- so far I only have the most recent posts' recipe (Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Buns) ready to go with the print and save options, but scan down to that recipe and try it out for yourself!

Let me know how you like it!

Many thanks to the talented, patient, and kind Kristen for her expert work. 

Please take a minute to wander around and let me know what you think about the new look.

(!!)




2 comments:

Cindy Murrey said...

Perfect!! Love it!

Lu said...

Thanks Cindy! You're the best!